Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Liveblogging This Shit from O'Hare

Motherfuckers!!! United Airlines can suck a big fat dick. I'm serious. So maybe it's because I'm bitter because my flight got cancelled and I'm on standby along with everybody else. What the fuck?? There's something seriously wrong with stranding about 100 people and not giving a rat's ass about it. At least I didn't pay shit for my ticket but what about the people who did? HUH? Someone's got to be accountable for this. The sad part is that it's not the first or the last time that this has happened. I'm beyond pissed but somehow I managed to keep my outward cool throughout this whole ordeal. But believe me, I am fucking seething inside. I'm about to flip my shit in about 0.00001 seconds and it ain't gonna be pretty. Heads will fucking roll. Maybe I should write United a letter. It would go something like this:

"Dear United,

Take your 25 dollar voucher (that you so graciously offered me for all the trouble) and shove it up your ass. Like that's gonna make up for it! Fuck you...hard. This is a complete and utter lack for human respect. You deserved to go bankrupt you motherfucking piece of shit!

Sincerely,

me"

That's it, for now. I'm going to go back to listening to music and trying to not lose my head entirely. But I swear, if I do get on the next flight I will start going to church. Otherwise there is no God, and I was right all along.

Peace

No comments: