The lack of anything insightful to say today is getting on my nerves. That's not exactly true as I always have a myriad of thoughts in my head but everything failed to materialize in a legible, coherent form. Lists save me the trouble of coming up with sentences.
1. fretting over law school applications
2. movies: The Bourne Ultimatum, Titan A.E., anything with Matt Damon, Sweeny Todd (Christmas can't get here soon enough!)
3. music: Indochine, VHS or BETA, The Cure, old Mariah Carey(?!)
4. New York City (more like an all-time obsession)
5. Haruki Murakami books
6. books in general
9. my hair (not in a good way)
I will add to this as I see fit.