Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anti-Vday Playlist

Do you fucking hate Valentine's Day? Yeah...me too. Just to clarify though, I *only* hate Valentine's Day and not love itself. In fact, I quite love love. I just have a problem with the commercialization of feelings. Love should be celebrated every day, not just on February 14th. And it sure as hell shouldn't be celebrated with cheap drug-store products!
But I digress. If today gives your the goosebumps and makes you feel all angsty and stabby instead of warm and fuzzy then plug in your ipod and download a kickass playlist of anti-love songs. Some are classics, some are about love lost, and some are just...well, bitchy

1. Kelly Clarkson- Since U Been Gone
2. PJ Harvey- Dry
3. Amy Winehouse- You Know I'm No Good
4. Beyonce- Irreplaceable
5. Elliott Smith- Waltz #2 (XO)
6. Fergie- Big Girls Don't Cry
7. Garbage- Special
8. Justin Timberlake- What Goes Around Comes Around
9. The Killers- Romeo and Juliet
10. Maroon 5- This Love
11. Sarah Bareilles- Love Song
12. Queen- I Want To Break Free
13. Shakira- Don't Bother
14. Beyonce and Shakira- Beautiful Liar
15. Bon Jovi- You Give Love A Bad Name

Enjoy!

No comments: