Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine's Day

Now, as you may recall from my last V-Day post, I'm not a huge fan of it. I do, however, love lingerie and around Valentine's Day in particular is when the best of it comes out. Every girl likes feeling cute and lingerie is one of the best ways to achieve that goal. For example, even if I wear the most boring jeans and tshirt, some lacy undies make me feel damn sexy. Here are my pics from Victoria's Secret...

Yes! Garters and stockings...there's nothing sexier and more glamorous in my opinion. I love the mix of satin and mesh. It's like a little game of conceal and reveal.


Black lace is synonymous with seduction ;-)


Oh look, a romper. CUTE! Maybe not a man's idea of sexy. This is more girl sexy. I'd like to think that I would lounge around in it on a Sunday while reading the paper and doing the crossword. What's 3 across?


Pink lace bra. Very romantic.
This has a very playful feel. It's simple but the black bows add a nice touch. Oh yes, let's not forget about the garters :-)

Confession: Valentine's Day is not looking too bad right now.

No comments: